Free stuff to do in Stoddard, NH
A quick hike up Pitcher Mountain delivers beautiful views atop the accessible fire tower. One trail is shorter but more steep. The other is longer and is quite easy to walk. Either way, you won’t be disappointed. I took the short trail up and the longer trail down.
It takes about 10-15 minutes to go up. Take your time coming down and keep the camera handy for the stunning backdrops. Enjoy!
- Best New Hampshire Fall Foliage Video 2022
- Pitcher Mountain – Stoddard, NH
- Moore State Park – Paxton, MA
- La Salette Shrine Celebration of Lights – Attleboro, MA
- Bradford Bog – Bradford, NH
Please subscribe to my channel and hit the like button.