Free stuff to do in Bradford, NH
A walk through Bradford Bog in Bradford, NH. The Bradford Bog is a sanctuary for the Atlantic White Cedar. Walk on elevated boards through the cedar trees until reaching the viewing platform which gives you a panoramic view of the bog.
It takes about 30 minutes round trip and is an easy walk. There are a couple of entrances to the bog so be sure to take the one with the boardwalk. Enjoy!
Download the Bradford Bog Map and information.
This Bog is home to Pitcher Plants, Larch trees, Bog Rosemary, White-Throated Sparrows, Hermit Thrushes, Broad-winged Hawks, Moose, White tailed deer, and Snowshoe Hare among others.
East Washington Road
- Best New Hampshire Fall Foliage Video 2022
- Pitcher Mountain – Stoddard, NH
- Moore State Park – Paxton, MA
- La Salette Shrine Celebration of Lights – Attleboro, MA
- Bradford Bog – Bradford, NH
Please subscribe to my channel and hit the like button.