Free stuff to do in Bradford, NH
A walk through Bradford Bog in Bradford, NH. The Bradford Bog is a sanctuary for the Atlantic White Cedar. Walk on elevated boards through the cedar trees until reaching the viewing platform which gives you a panoramic view of the bog.
It takes about 30 minutes round trip and is an easy walk. There are a couple of entrances to the bog so be sure to take the one with the boardwalk. Enjoy!
This Bog is home to Pitcher Plants, Larch trees, Bog Rosemary, White-Throated Sparrows, Hermit Thrushes, Broad-winged Hawks, Moose, White tailed deer, and Snowshoe Hare among others.
East Washington Road
- Pitcher Mountain – Stoddard, NH
- Moore State Park – Paxton, MA
- La Salette Shrine Celebration of Lights – Attleboro, MA
- Bradford Bog – Bradford, NH
- Eccardt’s Farm – East Washington, NH
Please subscribe to my channel and hit the like button.